Friday, December 3, 2010

Arabian Silk - Horses of Endurance

Arabian Silk - Horses of Endurance
Gypsy Moth Productions.


A post a tad off the beaten path today, as I've been meaning to write about this DVD for a week or so now.  I ordered  Arabian Silk in the beginning on November. Since I have absolutely zero skills in time management and was wanting to watch it RIGHT NOW!. I ended up emailing Christine Lazzarini, the producer. I must say, I was and am still extremely impressed not only by her immediate reply - but her generosity.


Concerned that the first one may not arrive, Christine very kindly mailed me a second one, and then when I told her the first one had finally arrived, Christine insisted I keep the second one as well, in apology for the first one being delayed. Now I certainly didn't hold Christine responsible for the delay - as I'm pretty sure no one controls customs, not even customs! So a big round of applause for Christine, and her excellent customer service skills.


Onto the Show


I'll confess, I enjoyed it. Some of the parts were a little hokey, but still made me smile - such as the horse narrator. I did have a Mr. Ed giggle. Nevertheless, the entire show was quite well done.  The part I enjoyed was that is was done in a way that held interest the non-riding members of my family, and I watched it several times as well - nodding along in those certain 'yep yep' spots.


Definitely worth a watch and the price.
You can find it here:
http://www.arabiansilk.com/


Since I now have this extra copy - leave a comment- tell me why I should send it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment